Known for the scenery, the drives, and one of the most breathtaking accessible lakes in the country, Sylvan Lake Resort is highly saught-after, and the cabins here are no exception. Travelers should know that the cabins are essentially in two separate loops--one at the top of the hill near the Lodge, and one loop down by the Lake. Anticipate a more sloped terrian than at our other resorts...after all, you are at 6,145 feet!
- Pots, pans, dishes and utensils are furnished in all cabins with kitchens/kitchenettes.
- All lodge rooms and cabins have bathrooms.
- Wi-Fi signal is weak and not available in the cabins or lodge rooms.
- Extra person $10.00 per day. Roll-aways $10.00 per day.
- Maid service, towels, and linens are provided in all units.
- Pets $10.00 per night, per pet. Pets are permitted in select cabins only.
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING.
Due to popular demand for our lodges and cabins, Custer has a Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy.