Great for family reunions or corporate retreats, this magnificent 3,150-square-foot cabin is the second-largest unit at State Game Lodge. A fantastic compliment to the Reunion Cabin, this unit is located just down the road, along Coolidge Creek.
This unit is located off of Route 16A at the end of the loop located next to the Arts Festival Grounds. You will check in at the State Game Lodge, which is a short distance east on Route 16A.
- 4 separate bedrooms—3 of the bedrooms have 2 queen beds with en-suite baths, and the other bedroom has 1 king bed with an en-suite bath. Upper-level loft includes 2 Twin over Full Bunkbeds. Living room area contains 2 queen sofa sleepers. Sleeps a maximum of 24 people.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Sorry, no pets in this unit.
- Full designer kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and telephone.
- Stone gas fireplace.
- Back patio with outdoor furniture, propane grill, and outdoor fire pit.
- Located along the Coolidge Creek spillway.
- 5 bathrooms.
- List of included amenities
- Total inventory: there’s only 1! (But check out CSP's other Specialty Cabins)
Ready to Reserve?
The Tatanka Cabin is part of the State Game Lodge. You can check availability online or by calling 888-875-0001.
Our specialty cabins are the largest cabins in the park—but book ahead, they fill up quickly. The Tatanka Cabin's Reservation Policy is different than our other units: A deposit is required for the entire stay of the reservation, due when the reservation is made. Reservations cancelled within 90 days of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit amount in full unless the unit can be re-rented for the entire stay. A $25 cancellation fee will be imposed against any refund due. Early check-outs will result in the deposit balance being held until the remaining nights are re-rented.