Senator's Cabin (SEN)
This cozy 10-person cabin sits on top of the hill, not far from Sylvan Lake Lodge. It’s also separated from the other units and has a private drive with extra room for parking. We think you, and your guests, will also appreciate the newly-remodeled interior.
This cabin sits where Highway 87 meets Highway 89 near the Needles Highway Entrance. Guests will check in at Sylvan Lake Lodge, which is located northwest on Highway 87.
- 3 separate bedrooms, each with 1 queen bed. Living room with 2 double sofa sleepers. Sleeps a maximum of 10 people.
- Flat screen TVs, easy chair, HVAC.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, and microwave.
- Wood-burning fireplace, outdoor fire pit, and picnic table.
- Private parking.
- 1 full bathroom.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1!
You can check availability by calling 888-875-0001. (Online inventory not updated).
Please read our Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy before you book.