Great for family reunions or corporate retreats, this magnificent 4,200-square-foot cabin is the largest unit at State Game Lodge. It has four separate bedrooms, including two with fireplaces. Kids can even have their own space and set up camp in the loft. Relax in the great room next to the beautiful stone fireplace after the day’s adventures are done, or lounge under the stars on the back deck that overlooks Coolidge Creek.
View the main level floorplan.
This unit is located off of Route 16A at the end of the loop located next to the Art’s Festival Grounds. You will check in at the State Game Lodge, which is a short distance east on Route 16A.
- 4 separate bedrooms—3 of the bedrooms have 2 queen beds and the other bedroom has 1 king bed and 1 single sofa sleeper. Upper-level loft includes 1 queen bed and 1 single sofa sleeper as well as 2 sets of bunk beds (the lower bunk is a double and upper bunk is a twin). Living room area contains 2 queen sofa sleepers. Sleeps a maximum of 28 people.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Large dining area with bench seating on the wall side.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and telephone.
- Sorry, no pets in this unit.
- 3 gas fireplaces.
- Back porch with outdoor furniture, propane grill, and outdoor fire pit.
- Located along Coolidge Creek, private parking.
- 5 bathrooms. 3 full bathrooms in 3 of the bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower only (no tub) in the fourth bedroom (handicapped accessible), and 1 bathroom with shower-only (no tub) in the main living area.
- Paved walking path to the State Game Lodge Dining Room, Lobby and Coolidge General Store.
- List of included amenities
- Total inventory: there’s only 1! (But check out our other Specialty Cabins)
Ready to reserve?
The Reunion Cabin is part of the State Game Lodge. You can check availability online or by calling 888-875-0001.
Our specialty cabins are the largest cabins in the park—but book ahead, they fill up quickly. The Reunion Cabin's Reservation Policy is different than our other units: A deposit is required for the entire stay of the reservation, due when the reservation is made. Reservations cancelled within 90 days of the arrival date will forefit the deposit amount in full unless the unit can be re-rented for the entire stay. A $25 cancellation fee will be imposed against any refund due. Early check-outs will result in the deposit balance being held until the remaining nights are re-rented.