Great for family reunions or corporate retreats, this magnificent 3,150-square-foot cabin is the largest unit at Blue Bell Lodge.
- 4 separate bedrooms—3 of the bedrooms have 2 queen beds and the other bedroom has 1 king bed. Upper-level loft includes 2 Twin over Full Bunkbeds. Living room area contains 1 queen sofa sleeper. Sleeps a maximum of 24 people.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Sorry, no pets in this unit.
- Designer kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included; dining table for (8).
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and telephone.
- Toaster, coffee pot, hair dryers, TVs, HVAC
- Stone gas fireplace
- Private back patio facing the forest, with outdoor furniture, propane grill, and outdoor fire pit.
- Private location (back of the cabin loop).
- 4 en-suite bathrooms, and 1 guest bath.
- List of included amenities.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1! (But check out CSP's other Specialty Cabins)
$1,100 weeknights (Sun - Thurs)
Ready to reserve?
The Ponderosa Cabin is part of Blue Bell Lodge. You can also check availability by calling 888-875-0001.
Our specialty cabins are the largest cabins in the park—but book ahead, they fill up quickly. The Ponderosa Cabin's Reservation Policy is different than our other units: A deposit is required for the entire stay of the reservation, due when the reservation is made. Reservations cancelled within 90 days of the arrival date will forefit the deposit amount in full unless the unit can be re-rented for the entire stay. A $25 cancellation fee will be imposed against any refund due. Early check-outs will result in the deposit balance being held until the remaining nights are re-rented.