Enjoy the tranquil surroundings right along Grace Coolidge Creek in our remodeled two-level, five-bedroom cabin. Large groups appreciate our private bedrooms, spacious living room, full kitchen, and basement with a second bath and two additional bedrooms. This cabin makes a great space to host extended family.
This unit is located directly across the road from the State Game Lodge, where you will check in, and neighbors the Creekside Cabin and Bunkhouse.
- 5-bedroom unit. Main level: 3 separate bedrooms—2 with 1 double bed each, 1 with 1 bunk bed. Lower level: 2 separate bedrooms—1 with 2 double beds, 1 with 1 double bed. 2 living room areas—1 on the main floor and 1 on the lower level. Living room contains 1 sofa sleeper. Sleeps a maximum of 14 people.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Formal dining room.
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, and telephone.
- Screen porch, outdoor fire pit, and picnic table.
- 1 full bathroom upstairs and 1 bathroom downstairs with shower only (no tub).
- Total inventory: there’s only 1
- $650. Rate Code: GAME
- Due to popular demand for our lodges and cabins, Custer has a Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy.