French Creek Ranch
French Creek Ranch (CFCR)
Newly remodeled, French Creek Ranch offers a secluded getaway for the whole crew. The house can accommodate up to 24 guests, and comes fully stocked for fun, including a game room with a pool table and wet bar, wraparound deck, basketball court, and stables for your horses. This unit is a renovated Bed and Breakfast, so there is plenty of room to spare.
French Creek Ranch is located just over 2 miles from Rock Crest Lodge in Custer City, where you’ll check in, and it’s only a few minute’s drive from the West Gate Park entrance station near Stockade Lake. Expect the same exceptional service and accommodations as cabins located in the Park. This unit is a great alternative when the Reunion Cabin is booked.
- Two-story house with 6 separate bedrooms. Sleeps a maximum of 24 people. Read the full description of bedrooms.
- 5 full bathrooms.
- Large, full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and toaster.
- Gas fireplace.
- Great room.
- Basement game lounge with pool table and wet bar.
- Wraparound deck overlooking 20 acres and babbling French Creek.
- Outdoor fire pit and propane grill.
- Private basketball court.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1!
- Horse stables ($25/horse/night).
Stay 2 nights, save 20%; stay 3 nights, save 25%
Stay between May 1st - 31st and August 15th - October 31st and receive rates as low as $750/night for multi-night stays.
Ready to reserve?
You can check availability for the French Creek Ranch by calling 877-412-2246. Online inventory not updated.
Our specialty cabins are the largest cabins in the park—but book ahead, they fill up quickly. Please read our Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy before you book.