Custer Ranch House
Quaint and just right for a country-style getaway. The Custer Ranch House comfortably sleeps 12 and is located just outside the Park. It includes outdoor corrals and boarding stalls, so bring your horses along for trail riding in the majestic Black Hills.* This house has a private drive with lots of room for parking, a private fenced yard, and a spacious living room with a vaulted ceiling—perfect for intimate social gatherings.
You will check in at the State Game Lodge and then drive 7 miles along 16A just outside the Park to get to this unit—and it’s worth it!
- Two-story house with 3 separate bedrooms. Main level: 2 bedrooms, 1 with 1 queen bed and 1 with 2 queen beds. Lower level: 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed and living room with 2 sets of bunk beds. Sleeps a maximum of 12 people.
- Large living room on both levels.
- Formal dining room.
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, and microwave.
- 2 fireplaces.
- Porch, outdoor furniture, propane grill, and outdoor fire pit.
- 3 bathrooms: 2 full and 1 with shower only (no tub).
- Total inventory: there’s only 1
- $550. Rate Code: RNCH
- Due to the popular demand of our lodges and cabins, Custer has a Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy.