Commissioners Cabin (COMM)
Experience the western hospitality Blue Bell Lodge is known for, and bring the entire crew along. This picturesque log cabin can accommodate up to 8 and has that sought after old-fashioned charm—with modern amenities, of course.
Commissioner’s Cabin is located on Highway 87 just west of the Lame Johnny Road turnoff. Guests will check in at Blue Bell Lodge, which is located north of French Creek along the Wildlife Loop and right next to the Horse Camp.
- Large cabin with 2 separate bedrooms—1 bedroom with 2 double beds and 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed. Living room with 1 sofa sleeper. Sleeps a maximum of 8 people.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, and microwave.
- Front porch, outdoor fire pit, and picnic table.
- 1 full bathroom.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1!
Ready to reserve?
You can also check availability by calling 888-875-0001.
Please read our Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy before you book.