Centennial Cabin (CENN)
Nestled in the woods a half mile from Legion Lake Lodge, this secluded two-story log cabin makes a fantastic retreat for the group looking to get away from it all. Enjoy the outdoors even while you relax. This cabin includes a private gravel drive, yard area, and group fire pit. Or take a break from nature. Gather inside and enjoy cooking in the full kitchen or play games around the fireplace. As one of the two the largest cabins available at Legion Lake Resort, it’s an ideal spot for small- to medium-sized groups.
Centennial Cabin is located on Route 16A near where it merges with Highway 87 within walking distance of Legion Lake. You will check in at Legion Lake Lodge.
- 2-bedroom unit. Upper level: 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed, living room with 2 sofa sleepers, loft with 2 twin beds. Lower level: 2 queen beds in a general living area, with ground-level entrance. Sleeps a maximum of 12 people.
- No roll-away service.
- Full kitchen on upper level with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, toaster, and microwave.
- Outdoor fire pit, propane grill, and wraparound porch with outdoor furniture.
- 2 Full Baths: 1 full bathroom on upper level, 1 full bathroom on lower level.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1!
You can check availability by calling 888-875-0001. (Online inventory not updated).
Please read our Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy before you book.