Cathedral Spires Cabin
It doesn't get any better than this. Named for its magnificent views of the cathedral spires and overlooking Sylvan Lake, this 2,952-square-foot cabin is your group hospitality suite at Sylvan Lake.
- 4 separate bedrooms—2 of the bedrooms have 2 queen beds in each, 1 bedroom has 2 twin-over-full bunk beds and 1 queen bed, and the other bedroom has 1 king bed. Living room area has 1 queen sofa sleeper.
- Sleeps a maximum of 20 people.
- Full designer kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and telephone.
- Stone gas two-story fireplace.
- Washer and Dryer in the unit.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows facing the Lake.
- Walking distance to Sylvan Lake.
- Private patio overlooking Sylvan Lake.
- 5 Full Baths
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Sorry, no pets.
- Private fire ring.
- List of included amenities.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1! (But check out CSP's other Specialty Cabins)
- Starting at $1,400
Ready to Reserve?
The Cathedral Spires Cabin is part of Sylvan Lake Lodge. You can check availability online or by calling 888-875-0001.
Our specialty cabins are the largest cabins in the park—but book ahead, they fill up quickly. The Cathedral Spires Cabin's Reservation Policy is different than our other units: A deposit is required for the entire stay of the reservation, due when the reservation is made. Reservations cancelled within 90 days of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit amount in full unless the unit can be re-rented for the entire stay. A $25 cancellation fee will be imposed against any refund due. Early check-outs will result in the deposit balance being held until the remaining nights are re-rented.